Yabun Festival is open to everyone, we encourage stallholders selling Australian handcrafted and handmade goods to apply and to contribute to the creative atmosphere that Yabun Festival offers. Yabun is designed to provide a platform for local community groups and small business owners and to assist them in showcasing their services/products to a broader community.
- Ensure that you have read and understood Yabun Terms and Conditions before applying.
- Complete Stallholders Application Form online.
- The Yabun Stalls team will review your application and advise you if your application has been successful or otherwise within 14 days. Food & Drink Stalls application may take longer to review. We have a limited number of food stalls available so we encourage early application. Please note that priority will be given to previous stallholders.
- We will send you the invoice with payment details once your stall has been approved.
- Confirm your attendance to Yabun Festival by processing your stall payment within two weeks of receiving the invoice and providing all the required documentation by Monday 19 December.
- Community Stalls – $220
- Aboriginal – Arts & Crafts – $220
- Non-Aboriginal – Arts & Crafts – $240
- Aboriginal – General Merchandise – $330
- Non-Aboriginal – General Merchandise – $350
- Food/Drink – $460
- Government & Corporate – $1,400
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander owned/operated business or organisations selling Australian handcrafted and handmade Arts & Crafts or Merchandise are encouraged to apply for the reduced fee. Certificate of Aboriginality must be supplied if applying for an Aboriginal stall.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact us